UPDATE – April 23rd, 2020
We look forward to helping you. Thanks for understanding that due to Covid19, our OFFICE is OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please call for Assistance (614) 763-2858 She is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Email: info@HearOhio.com
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU HEAR!
FOR 75 YEARS WE’VE KEPT YOU HEALTHY AND HEARING
We are open during our regular business hours
M, T, W & F 8am-7pm and Thursday 8am-5pm
We are taking added precautions to minimize the spread of Coronavirus
Ohio Department of Health (ODH) Director Dr. Amy Acton has signed a “stay at home” order for all Ohioans, closing all businesses besides those that are deemed “essential,” Gov. Mike DeWine announced Sunday. The order will go into effect on Monday, March 23 at 11:59 p.m. and will remain in effect until at least Monday, April 6. he Stay-At-Home Order makes a number of exceptions, including one under paragraph seven allowing individuals to leave their residence to work for or obtain services through healthcare providers, including all individuals licensed under Ohio Revised and Administrative Code Chapters 4744, 4747, and 4753.
Luebbe Hearing Services is Open for business, open to lead, to serve and to care for the safety and well-being of our patients, or staff and our industry partners.
In Ohio, we who are licensed under 4747 and 4753 are EXEMPTED by the Governor from having to stay at home.
Citizens are able to leave their homes and seek our services and products because we are essential to life and healthy living.
Perhaps more than ever before in our 75 years serving Central Ohio, our commitment and dedication will lead the way to a quicker recovery and positive outcome.
Thank you for your faith, hope and well-placed trust in our ability to transform lives, enjoy our lives, and emerge stronger and smarter.”
~Dr Mary Lou
Doctor of Audiology & President
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post them on our website and social media.
There is no higher priority for Luebbe Hearing Services than the health and well-being of our patients and staff. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.ohiocdc.org/ or https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/home to stay on top of all developments.
In accordance with interim guidance from the CDC we are also taking the following measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- If you are feeling under the weather or experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you reschedule your appointment so as not to put others at risk. You could see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for them to be checked for you. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- Coming to the office without an appointment can create a crowded waiting area. We suggest calling to make an appointment so we can dedicate that time specifically to you and allow us to keep within recommended safety guidelines from the CDC.
- We have instructed the Audiologists and staff to stay home if they are sick or showing any signs of illness. We sincerely apologize if this means we need to reschedule your appointment.
- We have made adjustments in our waiting area to accommodate the recommended social distancing.
- We are frequently using disinfectant in all areas of the office as well as encouraging our patients to take advantage of using the provided hand sanitizer.
- Our audiologists are also available via telephone to assist and troubleshoot any issues you might be experiencing and can offer their recommendation to find a solution.
Again, we are here to help you and your loved ones! Call for an appointment and allow us to provide solutions for your hearing healthcare needs.